Anime world
Welcome
Anime world
Welcome
Anime world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime world

Anime World INT

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Anime world INT. In this place you could enjoy chatting,playing forum games and have fun with the other users here. We have active Staffs here. Read rules because you do something on the forum. We have some new features of this forum. So many new things to explore here in this forum. This is the best anime forum. Share all of your feelings,Anime,ALL! but just follow the rules. Want to be part of our ''Staffs''? Go to Job opportunities to apply. Be sure to have a good application so that you could be accepted. Enjoy!!

Hii im Mizuki and im new to anime world XDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Banned
Banned
Mizuki

Hii im Mizuki and im new to anime world XDD Empty
PostSubject: Hii im Mizuki and im new to anime world XDD   Hii im Mizuki and im new to anime world XDD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 am

Umm Konichiwa fello anime luvvers! Very Happy Ok uhm ahem..i draw manga Very Happy Watch anime read shoujo/manga blah blah x] umm some of my fave mangas are : Naruto, Happy Happy Clover (cute anime bunnies SQEE~<3)theres another one but i cant think of the name right now bounce , cherry i also like to watch souleater,chobits, full metal panic!,school rumble,baka and test,bamboo blade, and the animes i really miss that i wish they brought back are HAMTARO and ZATCH BELL D:! silent Anyways I hope we become good friends xxx Smile Mizuki xxx
Back to top Go down
Janes
♔ Founder
♔ Founder
Janes

Hii im Mizuki and im new to anime world XDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hii im Mizuki and im new to anime world XDD   Hii im Mizuki and im new to anime world XDD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

Welcome to Animeworld.. Very Happy I hope youll enjoy here.. kekekeke...

(Sorry to my late reply because yesterday and another day and another day theirs something wrong with our internet.. >.>)
Back to top Go down
https://animeworld.forumtl.com

Hii im Mizuki and im new to anime world XDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime world :: Anime World-
Jump to: